ORDER by phone 24/7 at 1-800-833-5738
This is the new, completely expanded and revised edition with all the information you need from fund-raising through to distribution. A practical and comprehensive book that will help filmmakers save time and money, while inspiring them to create successful projects.
- Writing a business plan
- Developing your ideas into concepts, treatments and scripts
- Directing, producing and market research
- Distribution markets (theatrical, home videos, television and international)
- Financing your film
- How to do presentations, writing a prospectus
- Plus an appendix filled with film cash flow projections, sample contracts, valuable contact addresses,and much more.
Using the principles outlined in this book, Michael Wiese recently completed a 20 minute feature titled Field of Fish and is currently developing an independent feature film, Must Be Love, to be filmed in England.
What people say
“A significant contribution to the literature on independent film production. A “must-read” for anyone seriously interested in independent film.”
John Mason, Director of Kodak Worldwide Emerging Filmmaker Program
“For filmmakers seeking both independence and success in the marketplace there is no better resource…the volume of choice of the serious independent filmmaker.”
“The prospectus/business plan [section] of this new edition is alone worth the price of the book.”